Subject: Re: Participation drosophila annotation
From: "Dr. Matthias Scherf" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 09:35:03 +0200

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------6C3FAEAFCAFAE4B88663AC11
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hi Martin,

>  > We would like to participate in the drosophila annotation experiment.
>  >
>  > our group leader is Dr. Thomas Werner (GSF AG BIODV).
> What is his email address?

[email-masked]

>  > Please send us an ID number.
> We have changed our original plan and are not giving IDs
> up front. Please use a good group name in the source column of your
> annotation. 

ok - our group name is "AG_BIODV".

> What kind of annotations are you planning to submit, if I
> may ask?

We submit TATA-Box core promoter predictions. Annotation is attached
to this e-mail.

best whishes
Matthias

-- 
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Dr. Matthias Scherf          GSF-Institute of Mammalian Genomics, AG
BIODV
Tel +49 (89) 3187-4061       Ingolstaedter Landstr. 1
Fax:+49 (89) 3187-3008
E-mail: [email-masked]        D-85764 Neuherberg (Germany)

URL: http://wwwbrauer.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/~scherf
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
--------------6C3FAEAFCAFAE4B88663AC11
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; name="Adh.annotation"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="Adh.annotation"