Download modENCODE Drosophila Transcriptome v2 Expression Scores
Contains the total number of bases that overlaps the exon given by the region string in the left most column. The region strings take the form "chromosome:strand:start_1_based_inclusive-stop_1_based_inclusive". Each additional column corresponds to a sample type, given in the first row. If multiple exons overlap the same region, we distribute reads between them to maximize the read uniformity within an exon. The method is detailed in GRIT in estimate_exon_expression.py.
Contains the total number of junction reads that span the intron described by the region string in the left most column. The region string format is Chromosome:strand:start_1_based_inclusive-stop_1_based_inclusive. Each additional column corresponds with a sample type listed in the first row.
Contains the total number of bases that overlaps at least one exon in the gene in the left most column. Each column corresponds to a single sample type, which is listed in the first row.
Download BDGP Sequence and Annotation Databases
The whole number of the Release is the version of the genomic sequence, for example, Release 3. Versions of the annotations are indicated by the fraction, for example, Release 3.0 or Release 3.1. But all versions of the Release 3 annotations are based on the same underlying sequence.
- Drosophila Release 5 Genomic Sequence
- Drosophila Release 4 Genomic Sequence
- Most Current Drosophila Annotations
- Drosophila Release 3 Genomic Sequence
- Archived Release 1, 2, and 2.5 Drosophila Genomic Sequence (multiple-FASTA)
- Release 2.5 Finished sequence, Release 1 and 2 Genomic Sequence and Annotations
- Archived Release 1, 2, and 3.0 Drosophila Annotations (XML or GFF)
- Annotated XML and GFF for all scaffolds
- Drosophila cDNA & EST Project Sequences (multiple-FASTA)
- ESTs, cDNAs, DGC
- Miscellaneous Drosophila Sequences (multiple-FASTA)
- All fly sequences, fly gene sequences from GenBank, P insertions, STSs, repeats, BDGP/EDGP Genomic Clones